The board of seven Trustees has appointees from the three member organisations and the local community.
The board comprises two members from the Royal Burgh of St Andrews Community Council, one member of Fife Council and one nominated by St Andrews Links Trust. Three local resident co-opted trustees complete the board.
Our Trustees will typically serve for a period between three and six years.
Our current Trustees are:
- Daphne Biliouri-Grant (Chair) – Co-Opted
- Vacancy – Co-opted
- Patrick Marks – Royal Burgh of St Andrews Community Council nominated
- Pauline Moir – St Andrews Links Trust nominated
- David Murray (Treasurer) – Royal Burgh of St Andrews Community Council nominated
- Henry Paul – Co-opted
- Cllr. Al Clark – Fife Council nominated